Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why am I so less emotional these days? I'll (usually) inevitably fall for someone at any point in time in school and get all emotional and affected - but it's not really happening now. At least I'm not letting that happen till my mind tells me anyone's 'worth' getting upset over. (I'm clearly assuming that loving another's a painful thing). The word "worth" definitely does not imply that I think I'm too good for anyone - far from that -, it just means I'm too careful to not get hurt. Or something like that. Reading others' reflections makes me realize I'm not being vulnerable enough as a person. Even my entries. They're all so.. controlled. Like I actually know, clearly, what I'm talking about. They're all about thoughts and rarely feelings. I'm so out of touch with myself, and a little sick of being 'happy',
if that's even what I'm experiencing now.




Having problems putting feelings of being too unfeeling into words.

(Clearly).

No comments: